Set up information will be emailed directly to you and posted here soon
- The deadline for vendor applications is September 15th and vendors will be notified shortly after of their acceptance and remittance of payment.
- To request a specific location or other need, please list it under the designated field on your vendor application.
- Read through rules included in description, as most of your questions are answered there. Please complete all fields and answer all pertinent questions completely.
- Accepted vendors should also read through your vendor packet thoroughly.
- Retail & tax questions should be addressed to the SC Department of retail. Learn more at DOR.SC.GOV or call 1-844-898-8542.
- If you are a non-profit, see if you are exempt from sales tax and the retail license requirements here.
- The Little River ShrimpFest is the sole purveyor of “Little River ShrimpFest” official merchandise. The sale of items using the term “Little River ShrimpFest” is prohibited.
- For additional questions, you may contact the Little River Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center at 843-249-6604 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for emails specific to vendor information about the Little River ShrimpFest and World Famous Blue Crab Festival information here.