Local pandemic protocols will be observed and enforced. These efforts are continuously changing based upon new information.
- There will be no provided seating. There will be some limited stand-up tables to lean against near the ‘food court.’ You are welcome to bring your light-weight chairs.
- Vendor booths will be assigned spaces 6 feet apart from each other.
- There will not be amusement rides or bounce houses.
At the Little River ShrimpFest, bring your family & friends to enjoy fresh seafood from a local restaurant or get your favorite festival food fix. Enjoy scenic views, live entertainment, and shop for a unique souvenir or gift from a crafter.
- The festival will be held Oct. 9 & 10, 2021
- 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. both days.
- The event is at the Historic Little River (SC) Waterfront.
- Parking at these locations includes shuttle ride to & from festival entrance.
- Having a friend, taxi, or rideshare pick you up? The GPS address for the festival is 4468 Mineola Ave, Little River. However, much of this road is blocked off for pedestrian safety. Please listen to the security officers.
- A Water Taxi will be available is available out of Harbourgate Marina. See Parking & Water Taxi for more info.
- Admission is $5 per person (per day) at the gate. Children 12 & Under are free.
- There are no discount tickets.
- The festival is proud to support these community efforts.
- Festival T-Shirts will be available for purchase at the festival, but not before.
- Many size/color varieties will sell out. Any leftover shirts (if any) will be available for purchase at the Little River Chamber beginning late in the week following the festival for a limited time.
- Shrimp and other fresh local seafood will be available for purchase from vendors and local restaurants within the festival.
- The $5 admission does not include food.
- There will also be other food vendors at the festival selling non-seafood items.
- No outside food, beverages or coolers will be admitted.
- There will be limited seating available for entertainment and dining.
- You are welcome to bring your own chair. An easy to carry, collapsible chair that you can easily carry or fit on a bus seat with you is advised.
- The entertainment schedule features a variety of live music.
- Many vendors do take credit cards, but you should plan to bring some amount of cash just in case. There will also be ATMs inside the festival.
- Why do we charge admission? Because we are not tied to a municipality, we receive limited public support (ie: a-tax dollars) to assist us with the expenses and overhead of hosting the festival. The festival is not intended to be profitable, but profits we may achieve are invested back into the Little River Community through the leadership & guidance of the Little River Chamber of Commerce & Visitor’s Center. See our website for details.
- No pets. Only ADA compliant Service Animals.
- No Concealed Weapons
- Vendor spaces are first-come, first-served and are usually filled by the end of August. Subscribe to receive vendor applications as published: http://bit.ly/2hnOJu
- New/potential volunteers are encouraged to fill out this form by August to be called.
- 2021 RFPs